Frequent flyer

Oh the fun of the frequent flyer. While I have taken a job in Las Vegas, my family has yet to join me. So I fly back and forth on my days off (just slightly more expensive than driving, but time savings are worth it). Currently I am waiting for my flight which will complete my first round of frequent flyer trips to earn a free round trip (don't get that with driving either). It's not as bad for me as the media seems to want it to make it. First of all, I usually only take carry on items (not a long trip after all). That only makes my trip through security slightly longer. Even with that, security usually takes me a maximum of 15 minutes. Maybe I should be thankful that I have such luck. The thing that stinks is that you are constantly given the suggestion that if you don't get to the airport at least two hours early that you could miss your flight, so trying to schedule a shuttle ride with anything less is very difficult.

Well, that's my call.

Comments